Explore Vietnam & Cambodia in 10 Days
2 Nights Hanoi + 1 Night Halong Bay + 3 Nights Saigon + 3 Nights Siem Reap
Hanoi | Halong Bay | Saigon | Siem Reap | Angkor
Valid Till: 30th September 2019
The 10-days taste of Vietnam and Cambodia tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Vietnam and Cambodia. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 10 days. You’ll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking Island scenery of Hanoi, Siem Reap where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing traditional life of Angkor and next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C.
- Sightseeing: Hanoi City Tour, TAM COC & Hoa Lu Tour, Halong City Tour, Mekong Delta Tour, Cu Chi Tunnel Tour, Saigon City Tour, Siem Reap City Tour, Full Day, Angkur City Tour.
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Waters during tour day.
- Local English-speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. TK. 29500/Adult)
- Visa Fees Vietnam – TK. 11,000 with Approval.
- Visa Fees Cambodia TK. 4,400.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Mineral Water or Beverages
- Any meals other than specified
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel / Cruise Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 – Star||Hanoi: Moon View Hotel
Halong Bay: Oriental Sail Cruise
Saigon: Ha Hien Signature Hotel
Siem Reap: New Riverside Hotel
|Click Here to See in Web|
|4 – Star||Hanoi: Flower Garden Hotel
Halong Bay: Gray Line
Saigon: Aristo Hotel
Siem Reap: Ibis Style Hotel
|Click Here to See in Web|
|5 – Star||Hanoi: Hotel Du Parc Hanoi
Halong Bay: La Regina Royal Cruise
Saigon: Equatorial Hotel
Siem Reap: Sakmut Paradise
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 – Star||4 – Star||5 – Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 65,500||TK. 72,000||TK. 89,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 59,000||TK. 65,000||TK. 81,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 21,500||TK. 23,600||TK. 29,000|
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, our local tour guide will pick you up and transfer to check in hotel.
This afternoon, we visit Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Stop at Ba Dinh Square and take photos of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday & Friday, as well as during annual maintenance time) from outside. We then visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple before taking a cyclo tour around the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundreds of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
DAY 2: HANOI – SIC TOUR TO TAM COC & HOA LU – HANOI (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. This morning, join SIC tour to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Halong Bay, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”.
After lunch, we will drive from Tam Coc to Hoa Lu thru tranquil villages to enjoy the daily life of people in Ninh Binh until reaching the shady temples with many dedicated wood relieves of King Dinh and King Le, which have been built on the foundation of their former palace. Late afternoon we return to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – SHUTTLE BUS TO HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. This morning, we journey east by shuttle bus for 3,5 hour through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see everyday Vietnamese village life to reach to Halong Bay, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO since 1994 and 2006. Upon arrival in Halong, we take our overnight cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat.
DAY 4: HALONG – SHUTTLE BUS TO HANOI – FLIGHT TO SAIGON (B/L)
Have breakfast on board. This morning, we visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong wharf around noon time, return by shuttle bus. Then we transfer to the airport for flight to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) – the most hectic and business city of Vietnam. Upon arrival, picked up by our local guide and transfer to the city center to check in hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Depending on the cruise, kayak will be included or not.
DAY 5: SAIGON – SIC TOUR TO MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. This morning, we join SIC tour to My Tho, the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper,… Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks. We stop at one of 4 islands in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. After that you will embark on the small boats rowed by the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your light lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. This afternoon, we drive to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 6: Saigon – SIC TOUR TO Cu Chi Tunnels & CITY TOUR – Saigon (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. Join SIC tour to visit Cu Chi tunnels, located 60km from Saigon. Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. After a short introduction video showing how the tunnels were constructed, you will have a chance to crawl into a short section of the tunnels to feel the oppressive narrowness and heat inside. Return to Saigon and your lunch will be mananged by your own. In the afternoon, continue your SIC tour to the Reunification Palace. Formerly the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president, this 60s style was famously stormed by tanks on April 30, 1975 signifying the fall of South Vietnam. Continue to the harrowing War Remnants Museum, which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam- American War. Pass by classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville), the old Opera House (both may only be viewed from the outside), the neo-Romanesque Notredame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 7: Saigon – MORNING FLIGHT to Siem Reap – CITY TOUR (B)
Have breakfast and check out hotel. This moring, we transfer to airport for flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, picked up by our local tour guide and transfer to check in hotel.
This afternoon, we visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) which contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Continue to visit the “Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecole” the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. End our visits at one of the city’s lively open markets, Psar Chars, also called the “Old Market”, where everything is for sale. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 8: Siem Reap Full Day Angkor tour (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. This morning, we explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire. The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon – huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas – impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings.
This afternoon we visit Angkor Wat temple, one of the wonders of the oriental world. Masterpieces of decorative details as well as of architectural style, its awe-inspiring ruins survive as testament to the spectacular achievements of Southeast Asia’s greatest civilization. Angkor Wat’s five famous towers rise into the sky, a geometrical arrangement of numerous galleries, adorned with beliefs and the stone images of celestial Apsara dancers, as well as portals, chambers and courtyards. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 9: SIEM REAP FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
Have breakfast at hotel.
This morning, we visit other highlights of Small Circuit including:
- Ta Prohm temple, a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty.
- Prasat Kravan, originally constructed by noblemen rather than a king.
- Banteay Kdei, built in sandstone, which has deteriorated quite badly.
- Srah Srang, a royal pool which was the King’s bathing pond.
- Takeo, commissioned in the 10th Century, but it was never completed.
- Thommanon, a small attractive temple in very good condition, built at the same time as Angkor Wat.
- Chau Say Tevoda, built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon.
This afternoon, we overland to visit the highlights of the Grand Circuit including:
- Preah Khan, famous for its immensely long cruciform corridors and delicate carvings.
- Neak Pean, a delicate highlight of Khmer art.
- Ta Som, a small classic Bayon style monastic complex consisting of a relatively flat enclosure.
- East Mebon, built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman.
Last visit Pre Rup temple which was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman and enjoy sunset there. Overnight in Seam Reap.
Day 10: SIEM REAP – Departure (B)
Have breakfast at hotel and check out. Free until time transfer to airport for departure flight.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.