Explore vietnam in 05 Days
3 Nights Hanoi + 1 Night Halong Bay on Cruise
With Ninh Binh Day Tour
Valid Till: 30th September 2019
The 05-days taste of Vietnam tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Vietnam. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You’ll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking Island scenery of Hanoi, Tam COC and Hoa Lu where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing traditional life of Halong Bay and next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- All Transfer: Hotel – Airport – Hotel by vehicle with A/C.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodation in Hanoi.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Halong Bay (Cruise).
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay.
- Meals as mentioned in the program – (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Waters during tour day.
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. TK. 29500 Per Adult).
- Visa Fees – Approval TK. 4,500 & Sticker 6,000.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments.
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary.
- Any meals other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel / Cruise Name||Hotel Web Link|
|3 – Star||Hanoi: Moon View Hotel
Halong Bay: Oriental Sail Cruise
|Click Here to See in Web|
|4 – Star||Hanoi: Flower Garden Hotel
Halong Bay: Halong Glory Legend Cruise
|Click Here to See in Web|
|5 – Star||Hanoi: Hotel Du Parc Hanoi
Halong Bay: La Regina Royal Cruise
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 – Star||4 – Star||5 – Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 27,500||TK. 31,500||TK. 43,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 25,000||TK. 28,500||TK. 39,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 10,500||TK. 11,000||TK. 15,000|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA –HANOI – HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities take place, for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside). Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI – SIC TOUR TO TAM COC & HOA LU – HANOI (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. Picked up at your hotel to join SIC tour to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”.
Atfer your local lunch, further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to your hotel and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03: HANOI – SHUTTLE BUS TO HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON BOAT (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel and check out. From Hanoi, at around 8:30AM, picked up at your hotel by shuttle bus and head East for more than 3,5 hours by shuttle bus to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat.
Please note: the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Only Vietnamese & International food available on the boat. Depending on the cruise, kayak will be included or not.
DAY 04: HALONG – SHUTTLE BUS TO HANOI (B/L)
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi around 4PM and drop off at your hotel for check in. Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HALONG – DHAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
If you have a story to share or a question that has not been answered on our website, please get in touch with us via contact details listed below.